Thursday, March 19, 2009

More 2009 Hallmark Ornaments

Okay, I've gotten behind on my postings. Sorry! Here's pictures of several more of the ornaments in Hallmark's 2009 Keepsake Ornament collection. None of these ornaments will be available for purchase until at least July 2009.

The first one is called A Visit from Santa.

Here's the Toymaker Santa.


The Noel Nutcrackers #2 ornament is a Snowman.

Those fabulous penguins are back in Subzero Seranade. And Capucine Barbie will be available for purchase only by current members of the Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Collectors Club.



Hallmark released another sneak peak of 5 more ornaments today, so I'll be back with more pictures soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

thank you for posting these! I'm wondering if there is a way to contact Hallmark to request the continuation of characters, for example, original Star Trek series ornaments..? I cannot find information on the Hallmark website.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home