Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hallmark Keepsake Ornament Artist Nello Williams

You probably know that Nello Williams designed this years Swingin' Into Christmas Jukebox ornament, shown below.



But did you know his musical talents are also featured on the 2007 Santa's Jukebox ornament that was designed by Tom Best?



Nello plays guitar, keyboards, and ukalele. The "rockabilly" version of Jingle Bells on the 2007 Hallmark Santa's Jukebox ornament is by the Nello Wayfarers featuring Nello Williams. Nello also contributed his musical talents to the 1999 Hallmark Jazzy Jalopy ornament that was designed by Ken Crow.




Christmas Past has all three of these Hallmark ornaments for sale on their website.

1 Comments:

Blogger HAPPYINHARNED said...

I love Mr Williams ornaments. I have four. I have fridge, stove, washer and mixer. I want a dryer to go with the fridge and stove and to match the dryer. I wish for a 50's table and chairs also. Is that too much to ask?My 4 y.o. granddaughter has to take them from the shelf and admire and play with them on each of her visits. They are in my will for her after my passing!

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home