Friday, August 11, 2017

Hallmark Ornament Rebates

Wow!  I didn't realize how long it has been since I blogged.  Sometimes life just gets in the way.

I am always on the lookout for ways to save money on my addiction to Hallmark ornaments.  I recently found a great way to save and wanted to share it with anyone who still reads this blog.  I received a 20% rebate on my Premiere purchases (which were considerable) through the Ibotta app.  Then, surprisingly, I received another rebate offer for a 20% rebate on purchase at a Hallmark store during the month of August.  I haven't redeemed it yet, but am making my list of ornaments I want to buy.  I'm hoping there will be rebates like this each month, but there is no way to know.

Here's a link so you can find out more about it and start earning your own rebates on ornaments, groceries, dining out, etc.


This link contains my referral code.  That means I'll receive a $5 referral bonus if you use this link to get Ibotta and redeem at least one rebate.  You'll receive a $10 signup bonus.  If you don't want to use my referral link, just Google Ibotta and follow the link there.  

Hallmark ornaments have gotten pretty expensive.  I'm always looking for ways to save.  When I find a savings opportunity, I like to share it here on the blog.  

Go forth and collect--and save money too!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home